Monday, November 7, 2011

Week 10 & some new toys


Somebody used his Bumbo chair for the first time this week! You might be a little too small, but it was so darn cute! You just looked so happy and proud of yourself to be sitting up on your own! You can only do it for a few minutes, but we practice every day so you'll be a pro in no time.



I could not resist taking these adorable pics of you and your brother, Kitty, passed out while your Mommy & Daddy were on laptops. This pretty much sums up our lives : )

This week, we also went to a play group with the new moms we've been hanging out with. It was really fun to see all the kids playing and learning to move on their own. You were the youngest, but you enjoyed watching them play. Of course, you fell asleep on the floor while the other kids played!

We also went to play at daycare this week so Mommy could have a better idea of what to expect when you're there each day. We spent about an hour playing and talking to the teachers. It seems like a very nice place for you to learn and make new friends. While we were there, you played with a new rattle and I realized we had the same one at home in your closet. I took it out when we got home and you love it!

Since you found your right hand last week, you've been hard at work watching it move. You spent a lot of time wiggling your fingers and moving your arm in circles. You still haven't found your left hand, but I'm hoping any day now!

Love your little monkey feet : )

This is a good close-up of your face to show off your perfect skin. Your baby acne is healed and you're back to smooth, clear skin!

Mommy loves to hold your hand.

Dressing up in honor of football on Sunday with Daddy!



I don't have a photo, but I also wanted to mention that we transitioned you to sleeping in your crib this week. I thought it was going to be really difficult, but it turned out to be pretty easy. Once we swaddle you, you're happy to sleep in your crib. I think you also love the white noise and little blue nightlight. I love watching you play with your hand in the video monitor too.

So one more week before Mommy has to go back to work : ( I'm not looking forward to it and I'm going to miss you tons! I hope week 11 will be lots of fun for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment