Well, I made it. I have 12 minutes left of my work day and I'm still alive.
I shed a couple tears on the way out the door as we packed up the car, but I was fine the rest of the day. Oh wait, when the daycare left a voicemail saying Connor was doing good, I started to get choked up too. But no tears!
The first part of the day seemed like it went by slowly, but it was nice to count down the hours after lunch. I was able to escape for pumping without too much trouble, but it does get in the way when you're in the middle of something. It was actually a nice break so it wasn't as horrible as I thought.
Everyone at work has been supportive so far which is really nice. I came in to find this on my computer : ) I can't help but smile every time I see it!
I can't wait to see my baby smile in just a little bit!
I shed a couple tears on the way out the door as we packed up the car, but I was fine the rest of the day. Oh wait, when the daycare left a voicemail saying Connor was doing good, I started to get choked up too. But no tears!
The first part of the day seemed like it went by slowly, but it was nice to count down the hours after lunch. I was able to escape for pumping without too much trouble, but it does get in the way when you're in the middle of something. It was actually a nice break so it wasn't as horrible as I thought.
Everyone at work has been supportive so far which is really nice. I came in to find this on my computer : ) I can't help but smile every time I see it!
I can't wait to see my baby smile in just a little bit!
No comments:
Post a Comment