Thursday, July 7, 2011

Picking a name

I dreaded this for months. I knew it would be a huge argument and I wasn't in the mood to argue with the Hubby over it because it was supposed to be something special. The time had come where we really needed to start working on it so I could finish up crafts and get the room done before I get too tired again.

So we're hanging out in the kitchen while he cleaned a paintbrush and he said, "Go get the list." I made a list of some of my favorite names and he looked at them once before and pretty much crossed off 80% off them. I figured this was going to go bad because he always said he didn't like any of them and wouldn't give me even one suggestion of a name he did like.

So we sit down on the couch to eat breakfast and he glances at the list. He said, "I've been thinking about Connor for the last few weeks." And I said, "I've been thinking about that same name for the last few weeks too."

"Ok, it's settled."

The discussion was over! Painless and we completely agreed!

No comments:

Post a Comment