A year ago today we said goodbye to our first baby.
I found out at 8 weeks that the baby stopped growing and the heartbeat stopped. I will never forget that horrible day that we found out and the agony we went through trying to understand why. We thought we were so lucky to have gotten pregnant on the first IUI and we never thought we'd be in the percentage that had to go through a loss.
It was one of the hardest experiences we've had to go through since we got married, but it brought us closer. Our heartache pushed us to lean on each other and support each other emotionally.
5 IUIs later and we finally had our little miracle! I'm so happy to put this memory in the past and move forward towards the future. Our little boy will be here in such a short time!
No comments:
Post a Comment