Ok, I guess I take back my last nesting post. Yeah, it might be hard to bend over and clean the back of the toilet, but I'm still trying.
I filled up 2 garbage bags with clothes and old purses from our closet one night when I got home from work. Then I decided to finally purge the piles of stuff in the basement that was waiting for a garage sale. I'd like to sell them, but I just don't have the motivation and time to do it. So I carried 8 boxes upstairs and put them right in the middle of the family room so they'd have to be dealt with. And then there's also the 3 garbage bags in the living room of old blankets, pillows, and sheets that need to be donated.
It felt so good to finally drop that stuff off at Goodwill and make more room for baby stuff!
No comments:
Post a Comment