Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Caylee's Birthmarks

Now that it's been almost 7 months, I thought it was a good time to do a birthmark update.  Considering they were pretty much non-existent when she was born, they've gotten a lot bigger.  However, the doctor is still promising me that the strawberry marks will go away.  She said the little gray areas are showing progress that they're starting to heal and I can see hair starting to grow in them too.  The smaller "stork bites" are probably permanent, but at least those aren't as obvious.  Her hair should cover those completely.

Since she can sit up now, they're definitely more obvious than they were when she was laying down all the time.  They're a part of who she is, but I do hope the strawberry marks get smaller as she grows up.  I would hate for her to be made fun of if it takes awhile for her hair to grow in.  That's why she wears so many pretty hair bows!

No comments:

Post a Comment