While looking at a construction site on our way home...
Connor: The man has to go home. He had a long, long day. Tractor has to go to sleep.
See you tomorrow, Alligator!
I'm not silly...I'm Connor!
While listening to "All About That Bass"...
Connor: Mama, I like the base! I play on the base at baseball!
Me: I don't want to hear this truck playing music all night.
Connor: How about you go and I play?
Me: Baby Caylee doesn't have a Bears jersey like you.
Connor: I buy her one.
Connor: I'm tired.
Me: I'm sorry you're tired.
Connor: I'm not tired! ... I'm tired!
Me: What should Santa bring for Mama?
Connor: A rooster.
(Later, he changed it to a Minion.)
Me: Did you like the carrots at dinner?
Connor: No, they weren't tasty.
Mickey: Wanna come inside my clubhouse? [like we've heard for the zillionth time]
Connor: No, I wanna stay in my home.
Connor: Mama, I'm gonna win you!
Connor: I wanna hear the song "All the Bass." It's my favorite!
No comments:
Post a Comment