Caylee modeling her pretty dress that I made. She never got a chance to wear it and I wanted to take pictures of her in it before it got too small.


Grandpa took Connor to Barnes & Noble for a fundraiser and he had a great time with the Curious George jack-in-the-box and all the toys they had. Grandpa said he loved all the attention from the adults!
Little stinker still fits through the cat door and escaped during his nap! I didn't believe he could fit through it so I made him demonstrate for me.
Playing Legos with Grandpa

One morning, I caught this precious moment while getting ready for work...
Poor Connor got sick on Thursday afternoon :( He hasn't been sick in over 2 years and he finally caught some sort of 24 hour flu. He threw up twice and stayed home to rest on Friday.
Miss Caylee stayed healthy, but fell asleep at daycare with her feet hanging out of her crib!
Haha, my 3 faves watching tv on Saturday morning!





No comments:
Post a Comment