Connor got a big brother gift from Uncle Stan and he loves it! He sang "Old McDonald had a farm" while he did his new farm puzzle.

Grandpa took us out for dinner on Monday and I had to take a pic of Connor because he ate more chicken nuggets than I've ever seen him eat! Growth spurt?
Some snuggling in bed
Caylee & Grandpa in their Cubs hats before the game
Connor finally decided he would like to hold his baby sister and did such a good job!

Some eyes! A rare sight!
Snuggling with mama
He's so proud of his baby sister!
Little grin :)
When she cries, she always calms down once she gets near Daddy
Our new toilet for potty training...maybe this will motivate him?
I took Connor to the dentist (my old dentist) and it was adorable to see him brush his teeth there. He was really scared to sit in the exam chair, but he finally calmed down once I let him sit on my lap and showed him how he could watch a movie during the exam. He picked out a new yellow toothbrush and banana-flavored toothpaste to bring home!







No comments:
Post a Comment