Time is flying by now that she's almost done with her second week!
We got this adorable little ballerina outfit and I hurried to wash it and out it on her because it was so cute! The hat even stayed on her for most of the day :) The timing was perfect because Daddy and I just had a discussion about how I can't wait for her to take ballet classes like I did.
We got this adorable little ballerina outfit and I hurried to wash it and out it on her because it was so cute! The hat even stayed on her for most of the day :) The timing was perfect because Daddy and I just had a discussion about how I can't wait for her to take ballet classes like I did.
Look at those little ballet shoes!


Her eyes still stayed closed for most of the week and she just started to open them a little more by Friday. I got a few quick pics during a diaper change of those dark blue/gray eyes.
On her due date (June 23), I did a little photo shoot on the green to commemorate the day. She's wearing Connor's adorable apple outfit and I added the white bow to make it a little more girly. I love her little smile here!
And some snuggling in bed in the afternoon...
I think the thrush is under control now and nursing is getting less painful. She's eating about every 3-4 hours, although she went more like 2-3 over the weekend. She's sleeping about 4 hours at a time each night, so I usually only have to wake up once. One night, she slept 6 hours! Mommy loves you! Her spitting up is starting to get a little worse like Connor did, so I'm trying to work on burping her more. Overall, she's such a good baby! I really am lucky to have two babies who were very easy and low maintenance...and pretty cute!






No comments:
Post a Comment