Caylee and I went on her first trip to the mall! Daddy made fun of her leopard outfit, but I thought it was cute for the occasion. She slept the whole time, but she had a lot of admirers that wanted to take a look at her as we walked through the stores. One woman asked if she was a boy or girl...umm, leopard print!


She looked so cute that I took a few pics of her when we got home too. She's still curling her legs up a lot, but they're starting to slowly extend as the days go by.
Daddy and Caylee snuggling in bed
Photo did not come out very well, but she got dressed up for our lunch with friends on Wednesday.
She looks so adorable and comfy snuggled up in her fleece swaddle sack!
On Thursday night, we took a family walk to the playground where Connor got to try out some of the "big boy" equipment.
He took his first ride on the pole and loved it!
Connor and Mama on the slide!







No comments:
Post a Comment