Caylee's head is so tiny that we haven't been able to find a hat that will fit her. Grammy got this adorable polka dot sun hat for her and then had it made smaller just to fit! She's so cute in it!


Grandpa took Connor to the playground on Monday night so I could feed Caylee and Daddy was playing basketball.
Might be bad, but this pocket in the Rock & Play works perfectly for beer!
I took a selfie just so I could remember how tiny she was compared to me. Itty bitty baby!
Some tummy time on her changing pad
Everyone loves snuggling with Daddy
Caylee makes good use of Connor's old swaddle sacks. Connor saw her wearing sports stuff and he pointed to it and got a big smile on his face.
The boys watching Sofia
Connor was at Grammy & Grandpa's on Friday and asked for a snack. He went to the cabinet and took out a package of sardines, but we don't know what he thought they were. He insisted that he wanted to eat them even though we kept questioning it. This was his face when he realized what they were...
Connor took out some baby toys and gave them to Caylee to play with. She's a play animal!
He asked me to take pictures of him and his baby on his bike.
No photos please. I'm sleeping.
Talk to the hand.







No comments:
Post a Comment