Monday, November 5, 2012

Weekend Sickness

Poor Connor had a hard weekend.  I could tell something has been off with him all week :(  He threw up on me twice during the past few days, but he never had a fever.  His ear (with his new tubes) have been producing some kind of brown gunk that's definitely not ear wax.  His cheeks have been bright pink and they never go back to normal skin color.  He was asking fine, but then on Saturday, he started getting a little weird and he didn't want to eat.  That's not like him at all, so we knew something was off.

After all the throwing up, we did a lot of cleaning...and a lot of baths!  He always has a strategically-placed toy that's perfect for taking pictures.
During a happier time, he got tossed around by Daddy and played with some of the "new" toys I pulled out from the basement.  He's finally ready for some of his big boy toys he got for his birthday!
We know right away that something is up when he actually sits still and falls asleep on Daddy.  This never happens!
And due to feeling sick and Daylight Savings, he was up extra early on Sunday and ready to play!  Luckily, Daddy took the first shift so I could sleep.  Then I took over and came up with the genius idea of bringing a blanket and pillow onto the floor.  I hid my phone under the blanket and took photos of him while he played :)
As for the sickness, we will find out later today when we go to the doctor.  I need to stop Googling!

1 comment: