A year ago today was my first day at work after maternity leave.
I spent those last few days an emotional mess and treasured every little second with my guy. I took a zillion pictures of him sleeping because he looked so peaceful.
On our last day together, I dressed him up in his "I <3 and="and" br="br" hanging="hanging" mom="mom" of="of" onesie="onesie" out="out" photos.="photos." tons="tons" took="took" with="with">3>
On my first morning back, I turned on my computer to find this...
And one year later, that's still my desktop. (I love my coworkers for doing this for me and putting a smile on my face during that really hard first day back!)
So much has changed in such a short time...
It's hard to believe that a year ago he was a tiny little baby just entering the world and now he's a little person with a wonderful personality! He was the tiniest and youngest baby at daycare when he started and we laughed at how he couldn't participate in the fun activities because he was so small and still in his newborn clothes & diapers. Now he's the oldest in his infant class and ready to move up with the toddlers. He's walking like a pro, eating like someone twice his size, and learning to talk so quickly! And as his shirt says, he's awesome. :)





He is awesome! That was do nice of your coworkers! Going back to work is really tough. I cried for weeks!
ReplyDelete