Despite getting over being sick, Connor (and Mommy) needed to get out of the house and do something fun. While Daddy worked on cleaning out the garage and finishing the basement, Connor and Mommy went out to have some fun.
Reindeer Connor at Joanns! We had to pick up some supplies for upcoming holiday crafts and baking.
Poor guy fell asleep along the way to the next store...
We also spent some time in the house since he was still recovering from being sick. His poor doggy gets abused and dragged around!
Newest discovery: the kitchen drawers
Those oven mitts and the spoons find their way out of the drawer all.day.long.
Later on Saturday, we took a trip to one of Connor's favorite stores - Petsmart. Did we need anything? Nope. Just hanging out with the animals...
He got to show off his new speaking skills by saying "Kitty" about 236 times while we walked around.
If you want to hear Connor shriek like you've never heard before, take him to the pet store. I think we spent over an hour just walking around and visiting with all the animals. My favorite tidbit from the trip was when we found a giant samoyed dog at the vet. That dog was literally bigger than me. Connor ran all the way down the aisle to see it and immediately called it "Kitty." No, it's not a Kitty. It's hardly even a doggie...it's more like a really fuzzy horse! He also jumped right onto the vet scale to see how much he weighed! (21 lbs with clothes and shoes on)
On Sunday, Daddy went back to work on the basement, so we headed to McDonald's play area. Apparently, this is a pretty happening place on Sunday mornings because there were a lot of kids in and out during the time we were there! It was Connor's first time playing at McDonald's and, not surprisingly, he loved it.
(Loved the Instagram version of this photo)
I felt stupid climbing on everything with him, but he's still way too young to go by himself. After I found the sign that said parents were welcome, I felt a lot better. And ha! I actually looked like the cool parents because the rest of them sat on their cell phones while I entertained their children! Connor ended up making at least 4 new (and older) girlfriends at the playground. They were so interested in playing with him and asking questions about him. Can I take him on the slide? His fingers are so tiny! Can I pet his head? It was pretty darn cute and he loved the attention!

No comments:
Post a Comment