Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Can we be healthy?

:::sigh:::

We got a call yesterday that Connor had a fever at daycare.  He wouldn't eat and he wouldn't stop crying.  See evidence below.  He looks like he was having a blast, right?
Daddy took the afternoon off of work and stayed home with our sick little boy.  His fever got up to 101.9, but it went down around dinner time.  He ate a huge dinner for a sick boy and then we got his mind off being sick and had special Mommy & Daddy play time with lots of cardboard boxes. (Best toy ever!)

But this morning, he woke up and he was boiling.  He wouldn't stop crying all morning and he just wanted to snuggle.  :(  Grandma stayed home with him today.

Can we just get a few days of being healthy? I'm worried he might have pneumonia or another ear infection.  I feel like he's sick or I'm sick all the time!

1 comment:

  1. Oh no!! Poor Connor! He is always sick. This is terrible. I hope he is better soon. I sure hope it isn't an ear infection since he just got tubes put in - of course I hope it isnt anything serious!

    ReplyDelete