Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Sick Boy

I am happy to say that Connor is feeling better!  After 6 days at home, he's got his appetite back, his ears are starting to look better, and his fever was been down for 3 days now!

I couldn't help but take a photo of this on Thursday morning last week. It is so odd for Connor to sit still, so when I saw this while I was getting ready, I thought it was pretty funny.  (Sorry, little guy!)  He just laid there on the floor in the hall and didn't move at all.  Later, when I was downstairs, I heard he crawled into a little ball with his head on the floor and his butt in the air as if he was going to sleep.

Fortunately, he was back to his happy self that night!
It was absolutely adorable that he fell asleep on me twice last week after nursing.  It's so rare that he does this, so I treasure these moments and they remind me of when he was a newborn.


2 comments:

  1. So glad that he is feeling better! What a rough week for you all. And isn't it true that they don't hold still for a moment these days!!??

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad he's feeling better! I miss those new born days sometimes.
    His pjs are very cute!

    ReplyDelete