Friday, November 2, 2012

Phone Calls

Now that I got my new iphone, Connor gets a new phone too!  Look what I found!  I found 2 old flip phones that I was going to get rid of, but Connor LOVES them!
I wasn't sure if he'd be interested in them because they were old flip phones, but he doesn't mind the vintage phone.  Obsessed.

He will now take our phone and hold them up to his cheek like he's talking on the phone too.  We were puzzled as to where he got this because we don't really talk on our phones very often.  But daycare confirmed that they do it, so he must have learned it there.  It's adorable!  Also, note on this video below that he has a set of play keys that he thinks are also a phone... (??)



2 comments:

  1. I love seeing what they come up with as phones. I asked Mr. Cherry is kids use bananas for phones anymore. We thought that the shape of phones these days makes it so they don't anymore. Too bad. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cute, Chloe does this ALL THE TIME with other things too that aren't phones. But she's figured out which one's we use and which we just let her play with so now she only wants the one's we use too... too clever!

    ReplyDelete