They've started to get good with sending these again! I love seeing my little guy having fun at "school."
He's now officially the oldest kid in the infant classroom! He still can't walk, but about 4 or 5 of the younger kids can, so he seems younger than them in terms of milestones. I don't know when he'll move to the toddler room, but I don't want him to get trampled!
He's now officially the oldest kid in the infant classroom! He still can't walk, but about 4 or 5 of the younger kids can, so he seems younger than them in terms of milestones. I don't know when he'll move to the toddler room, but I don't want him to get trampled!




Cute! :-)
ReplyDeleteIt looks like he has such a great daycare!! And don't be in a hurry to move him to the toddler room. When I worked at a larger daycare, I couldn't understand the parents' desire to move their kiddos so quickly. Let him enjoy being in the infant room where they get lots of love and attention, and don't get trampled! :o)
ReplyDeleteAwww so cute !! I hope Benjamin's new daycare sends me pictures and highlights! Don't worry, he will walk when's he's ready. And not a moment sooner! :)
ReplyDeletecute pics, Lisa:)
ReplyDelete