After many, many months of planning, the birthday party finally happened! Yes folks, I've been planning this since Connor was about 4 months old. Mommy has been working hard on crafts, the menu, cleaning & getting the house ready for way too long. When the weekend finally came, both of us took Friday off of work so we could clean and get the house organized for visitors. The weather on Saturday was perfect (sunny and 70s) and could not have been any nicer for a party! This post is about all the little for the party. Yes, Connor probably won't ever remember any of this, but it was fun and I love my little guy :)
Front door
Highchair decorated for the birthday boy
Asking guests to leave notes for Connor for his baby book
Monthly calendar photo collage
Another calendar photo collage in the hallway
Birthday cake
My new infamous chocolate-dipper pretzels
I didn't get a good photo of it, but we had the tv in the family room set up with a slideshow of Connor's first year. I also put it on the ipad that I placed on the kitchen counter. It was hard to narrow it down to 167 favorite photos!
Oh my goodness, Lisa! This is an awesome party. I wanted to do a sock monkey party when Peachy turned 2, but I settled for just a regular monkey party. You have set the bar high for first birthdays!
ReplyDeleteWOW! OMG This is the most amazing party ever! Can you come plan my kids' parties?? This better planned than my wedding (seriously!) Connor had the greatest party ever!
ReplyDeletethe hard work really paid off... that looks awesome!!
ReplyDeleteAmazing!
ReplyDeleteWow, it looks amazing, I love all the photos used as decor- and the iPad slideshow- brilliant!! I am gonna use that one, lol! Thank you for visiting A Bubbly Life!!
ReplyDelete