Tuesday, August 28, 2012

One last birthday post...

These got lost on my camera, but I wanted to add them to the blog. I took these on the morning of Connor's birthday when we were getting ready to leave for daycare/work.

He wore his birthday bib to daycare to let everyone know about his special day!

Caught in the closet!
This broke my heart!
Mommy, don't leave!
And this is also why I ended up going to visit him at daycare. I just felt horrible...

But once we got home at night, everything was fun again :)
I made mac & cheese for dinner and he pigged out.
We also played outside on his new bike and in the backyard on the swing, so that was a special treat for the evening.

1 comment:

  1. Awwww, what an awesome bike!! I love the birthday bib too.. so cute! I hate when Benjamin cries when I leave him at daycare. But I love that there is a window I can peak in on him and usually by the time I get around the corner and peak in the window he is already over it and happy!

    ReplyDelete