I may have a slight addiction to Banana Boat chapstick.
Hubby thinks it's silly and likes to make fun of me and hide my chapstick to make me suffer.
I may have done this at the hosptial the day after Connor was born just for giggles...

Hubby thinks it's silly and likes to make fun of me and hide my chapstick to make me suffer.
I may have done this at the hosptial the day after Connor was born just for giggles...

I keep my chapstick (one of many) on my nightstand next to my laptop and sometimes I move it onto the bed when I nurse Connor. So I'm not surprised that he has started to do this when he sees it...
haha, so cute! Does he get mad when you take it from him? Benjamin loves playing with the little thing of baby orajel gets mad when we take it from him!
ReplyDelete