Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Messy Eater

Connor's newest thing when he eats is wanting to "help" by holding his own spoon.
Mommy does not like this. I have to fight him to get my spoon back!
If I don't give it to him, he bites down and splatters food everywhere!
I don't think very much of the sweet potatoes and turkey ended up in his mouth...and I think I'm sticking to finger foods for awhile!
Evil Connor!

2 comments:

  1. Cream is always grabbing for her spoon, too. And watch out if she gets it! She has a death grip. I am really liking the finger foods, though. It is nice to be able to sit and eat myself or let her eat while I am getting dinner for the rest of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you get away with giving him his own spoon to play with while you feed him? I've seen the daycare teachers do this and it seems to work!

    ReplyDelete