Since Daddy is quite the basketball player, Connor must have his own little hoop, right? This was the last toy that was unopened from the holidays and I figured it was a good time to open it since he'll be getting so many more for his birthday soon.

I thought it might be a good opportunity to have Daddy show Connor how to play. I threaten to teach him to throw like a girl. But Connor seemed more interested in "dunking" by bending the net and knocking the whole thing over!


Why play with the net when you can just chase after the orange ball?

Yum!

I took these photos last week right after we opened the box. Last night, we had a little training session and he wasn't very interested in putting the ball in the hoop. He just kept clapping instead. (Sorry Daddy, but he's quite the little cheerleader!) But I'm proud to say that Connor learned to put the basketball in the net this morning!
Adorable! Tommy has this too and loves to dunk everything in it!
ReplyDelete