After a bath to clean off all that yummy birthday cake, Caylee got dressed in her jammies (it got pretty cold out) and we started opening presents!
She got some help from her cousin, Rae...
I'm shocked at how few toys she got, but that's what I asked for. She got some adorable new summer clothes and additions for her college savings account.
She got a pretty new pink flower hair band that matched her jammies went right on her head!

Aunt Julie & Uncle Sam got her a silver charm bracelet and they want to give her a new charm to add every year on her birthday. So cute!

Right after presents, she gave everyone hugs and said goodnight to her guests. Poor girl was passed out within minutes!
Partied out.
Everyone else sat outside by the fire while I cleaned up and eventually went to bed.











No comments:
Post a Comment