Wednesday, June 24, 2015

St. Joseph - Day 2

You know you're tired when you pass out like this...
(and that was just after breakfast!)

After a little nap for Caylee, we headed to downtown St. Joseph to walk around.  Connor and I loved the giant ducks that they had around the city, so I thought it might be fun to take pictures next to the cute ones.

Minion duck!


We stopped for a snack at a candy shop and they had these colorful chairs outside for us to hang out in!



At lunch, we ate at a sandwich shop, and the owner invited Connor to come in the back to watch the bagels in the special oven.  It was actually pretty interesting to see how they bake them.  I had no idea!

The Captain America duck was our bribe to get him to finish his lunch!


After a good nap (and a trip to Walgreens for my allergic reaction), we drove to Silver Beach to the carousel and boardwalk.  Connor begged all day to ride the horse on the carousel, but once we got there, he was too scared to go.  I bought the ticket already, so I took Caylee!

First time for everything!


I took her off the horse about halfway through and just held her the rest of the time!

We stopped at the Fun House mirrors and Connor loved them!



The rocking chairs around the carousel reminded me of photos of my vacations as a kid, so I wanted to make sure we got pictures of my kids in them.


They didn't work out as planned, but still cute!




More ducky pics!


Connor thought this looked like Super Man and he didn't understand the phone booth thing, but whatever...

After a yummy dinner at a restaurant downtown, we took a long walk down the pier to see the lighthouses and boats.

Kisses for Mama!




He was so happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment