Monday, June 8, 2015

The Cake

The cake came out super cute!


It matched perfectly and you couldn't beat the price for a tier cake.  I honestly wish we had more leftovers for me to eat!  Once I brought the cake out, we were still setting things up.  She got really upset that she couldn't get closer to it and I ended up moving it towards the middle of the table after she stuck her finger in the side!  And then this happened...



So precious!




Once we lit the candle, she perked up and forgot all about why she was upset.








Connor blew out the candle for her





I waited a whole year for her to taste dessert and she pigged out!


She had a whole piece for herself and she ate about a half a piece on her own!

The rest was caught on video as she ended up rubbing the cake all over her hair and face!  It was the cutest moment from the whole party and I'm so glad I have it to watch forever.  She devoured that cake and had a quick bath with Grandma to clean up after.

No comments:

Post a Comment