Just like every other photo-crazed mom, I took pics of her last night when she was going to bed as a baby and waking up as a 1 year old...


We also moved the mattress down in her crib the night before so she seems so far down there when she looked up at me!
On her birthday, I made a little collage of some of my favorite photos of her 1st year. Surprise, she's in pink in all of them!
On her actual birthday (Wednesday), I felt bad that she had to go to daycare, but I splurged on a pretty birthday shirt. She also wore her first ever jean skirt!
After dinner, we celebrated with a birthday cake! (Connor said it looked like it had snails on it)
She pigged out on a big piece of cake again...
Connor asked that I take a photo of him too...with food in his mouth!
She opened her presents with a lot of help from her big brother.
He went shopping with me a couple weeks ago and picked out Brown Bear. I couldn't resist getting her the book because he "read" the whole story to me while we walked around the store.
He also picked out a pink Minions t-shirt and I ended up finding a little pair of silver sandals later to add in to her gift.
Caylee got Connor an Iron Man toy for being such a great big brother during her first year!

















No comments:
Post a Comment