We woke up and had a "party" right away for Connor. He got a Shrek DVD and a box of robot chocolates.

When he saw Daddy's Valentine, he got scared for a few seconds and then he thought it was funny. He carried around that heart box the rest of the weekend!
My loves surprised me with pretty pink tulips!

Connor made an adorable owl painting at daycare that I hung up in the family room.
Caylee brought home some Valentine footprints from daycare too.
After a short morning nap, we headed out for some fun...
I took my Valentine's to an indoor playground so Daddy could have some time to rest.
Connor loved the ball pit!
Caylee napped for most of the time, but she woke up at the end to play and take a few pictures. Tupac headband for the win!
It's hard to get both of them to post when there's kids playing behind me, but I tried!
In the evening, Connor opened his Valentine package from his grandparents with his very own Minion toys!
He also attempted to feed Caylee in her Kisses bib :)










No comments:
Post a Comment