Thursday, February 12, 2015

Sick.

Well, last week I caught whatever horrible virus Connor had...but even worse.  After getting it myself, I really felt bad that he had to go through that.  However, I think my case was significantly worse because I couldn't even move or eat for about 5 days.  Due to my sickness, I missed out on seeing my family all week which means a lack of photos :(

Friday, I made it back to work and cracked up when I saw this in Connor's classroom.  Most kids look forward to playing with their toys on weekends and my child wants to go shopping for fruit snacks.  We're so routine!

On Saturday, I was still feeling pretty sick, so I spent most of the day resting.  But on Sunday, I needed to get out, so I took Connor with me for some special time alone.  I missed my little guy! He did awesome shopping with me and he loved that the geese in the parking lot were "going shopping" with us too!

No comments:

Post a Comment