Little Miss Caylee went back to the doctor on Saturday to get her ears checked.


After 2 rounds of meds, her infection is finally gone! Unfortunately, she has a bad cold and her nose is running uncontrollably :( Poor girl!
This has been Connor's reality for 4 days. He caught the virus going around daycare and was stuck at home for 4 days. It was so sad to see him so miserable and throwing up all day long. Surprisngly, he got the hang of throwing up in the pot next to him and he even did it on his own overnight once!
By Sunday, he was feeling better, but still a little tired. He spent a lot of time laying on the floor, watching tv, and drinking water.

After 3 months, the ipad came out of hiding when he accidentally found it. It's been "at the store getting fixed" since November. I felt bad that he had such a hard time being sick, so we let him play with it.
I also took out a new toy I had hiding in the basement since he couldn't play in the snow during the Blizzard of 2015 on Sunday.
Little did I know that I would catch his fun virus on Monday and then be stuck in bed the rest of the week. Now I feel REALLY bad for him because it's a lot worse than I thought!

I hope everyone is feeling themselves again soon. Being ill as a Mum with little ones is super tough but seeing them ill is even worse
ReplyDelete