Connor opened up one of his new birthday toys which was a Crayola coloring set with markers that only work on the special paper.


It might have only lasted for a short time, but I love coloring sessions!
Spitting has gotten worse in the last week or two, so there's lots of baths needed for this little girl!
Passed out after a fun day at school!
Fuzzy, but I had to grab a quick pic of Kitty watching over his baby sister one night.
We were in shock that Connor agreed to try a cheddar sausage with chili and cheese on it for dinner one night. He saw Daddy eating his and wanted to make one of his own!
Connor and I had a conversation during the week about how Caylee needed some sunglasses and I came across some cheap pairs at The Children's Place when I was out. So here's her first pair of pink glitter sunnies!
They're a little too big, but they fit on her head!
On Friday, we went to the End of Summer Party at daycare and Connor gave Caylee a pair of sunglasses to wear too. All the teachers thought it was hilarious!
Connor played in the little Walgreens shopping area during the party. My little shopper!













No comments:
Post a Comment