Connor to Mama: I'm not bigger. I'm small. You big!
Connor to Mama: I like your necklace.
Reading Richard Scarry's Best Word Book...
Me: Connor, what do you want to be when you grow up?
Connor: A fireman...Mama, you're going to be a doctor.
Me: Oh, really? What's baby sister going to be when she grows up?
Connor: A lion. Rar!
Connor: School today?
Daddy: No, no school. It's a holiday.
Connor: Birthday?
Daddy: No, not a birthday. Just a holiday.
Connor: There's a holiday in my bed!
While getting into his Cozy Coupe...
Connor: I'm ready to roll!
Mama: What do you do if you see a stranger?
Connor: You say NO! [points finger]
While sitting in his Cozy Coupe...
Connor: I like the music in my car.
Mama: What kind of music?
Connor: Mickey Mouse Clubhouse!
I'm not stinky! I'm a big boy!
When I get bigger, I take YOU to school!
When I get bigger, I turn on the tv!
While playing with Legos...
Connor: We're not building...we're choo-chooing!
Reaction to my scarf...
Mama, you look like a snowman!

No comments:
Post a Comment