Aunt Julie & Kiley had a 30th birthday party on Saturday night and Caylee got to come with for her first "big girl" party! First, we ate dinner at an Italian restaurant. Caylee ate her dinner too, so I didn't get much to eat :)


A shot of us on the road to the bar...
When we got to the bar for the party, we decorated the room and took some photos...
Miss Caylee in her party dress and pink hair bow!
She loved watching Julie open her gifts!
She was passed around the room as everyone wanted a chance to hold the "baby in the bar." She got so many compliments on how quiet she was and I just told everyone how she's my little accessory and I take her everywhere with me. She doesn't make a peep! I was socializing and drinking, but turned around to find Uncle Sam taking a turn at holding her! Awww!







No comments:
Post a Comment