Monday, August 25, 2014

Our Week

Caylee loves snuggling in the boppy for little naps throughout the day.  I love seeing the funny ways she falls asleep and it's nice that I was be right next to her in bed.


She also sometimes passes out right next to Daddy while he plays games.


Not sure how this can be comfortable for sleeping, but whatever works...

Just drying my mani!

I'm starting to get a little emotional about going back to work, so I'm trying to get some extra snuggling in.


On Monday, we went to watch Dada play basketball.  This time, Connor got really into the game and it was adorable to watch! I was feeding Caylee on the side, but Connor sat on the bleachers cheering for Dada and his team!

On Wednesday, Caylee and I went to a baby massage class at the library.  They actually use canola oil for babies since it's safe and good for their skin.  We learned some ways to massage to help with gas and I might try them on Connor!

Little Miss Cupcake!

Since we haven't had a size comparison photo in awhile...

Connor got an adorable Thomas birthday card in the mail from Aunt Julie and Uncle Sam and he danced around the kitchen when he saw it!  He's been very excited lately when the mailman brings him things!

This photo cracks me up.

Selfie of Connor and I hanging out in the family room

No comments:

Post a Comment