Love those little toes!

Best $5 ever spent at a garage sale! I really needed this bouncer for the kitchen badly. I didn't want to do it, but it's helping a lot to have a place to put her when I need to cook, clean or eat. Connor loves turning it on for her too.

Best $5 ever spent at a garage sale! I really needed this bouncer for the kitchen badly. I didn't want to do it, but it's helping a lot to have a place to put her when I need to cook, clean or eat. Connor loves turning it on for her too.

Some cheeks ad chubbiness!
Cutie!
A selfie one night while we watched tv on the couch
Daddy's princess on Friday
Pretty eyes and her eyelashes are starting to grow!
This was the first time she "played" with a toy!
Selfie over the weekend while babywearing outside
Hanging out on Connor's red chair on Sunday










No comments:
Post a Comment