Find the baby.
Haha, we put away 4 baskets of laundry and Caylee got lost in the mess!
On Monday, we met some friends for lunch at Cheesecake Factory. Just for fun, we did a size comparison between Caylee and 9 month old Oscar and it's pretty funny! Just 8 months difference in age, but a huge difference in size!

On Monday, we met some friends for lunch at Cheesecake Factory. Just for fun, we did a size comparison between Caylee and 9 month old Oscar and it's pretty funny! Just 8 months difference in age, but a huge difference in size!

I finally got a photo of Connor's latest obsession: collecting sticks! He puts them in the trunk of his car in the garage.
I guess I'm going to call this Caylee's first toy even though it isn't really a toy. It was small enough for her to hold and she liked grabbing it and shaking it around one morning while we got dressed.
A little Lego time with Connor one night after dinner
Caylee and I met friends for bunch at Egg Harbor and then stopped in Von Maur to use a gift card. I cracked up when I saw this baby headband in the baby girl section. Ummm, it's bigger than her head!
On Thursday, Grammy and I took Caylee on her first trip to the Botanic Gardens. I took Connor when he was 4 weeks old, so it was fun to take her around the same age. Of course, she slept the whole time, but we had a nice 2.5 mile walk and lunch outside.
Saturday, Connor had a big crowd for sports class. Daddy, Caylee, Grandma, Grandpa, and I all went to see him play. They brought out the hula hoops and he had a blast chasing after them when the teachers rolled them on the ground.
Check out that face! Daddy put her clothes on backwards!











No comments:
Post a Comment