Sunday, June 22, 2014

Father's Day

Since Caylee came 2 week early, we weren't expecting her to be here for Father's Day! But she made her appearance early and we were lucky to have all out family around to celebrate.

She wore her "I love Daddy" onesie just for the special day!

My loves

Connor brought this home from daycare and I just about cried when I saw it.  It's so adorable and I love that they did this especially during a week when I was so tired, busy and emotional.

This is the most hilarious interview with Connor and I laugh every time I read it!

In the afternoon, Nana, Papa, and Aunt Julie came over to see Caylee.





And one final shock of the day when Nana brought over a photo of Grammy as a newborn in the hospital and put it next to the photo of Caylee.  Wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment