Sunday, June 22, 2014

One Week Old

We went for our first pediatrician visit on Monday at 6 days old.  She's 6 lbs, 12 oz. and doing great!  She's eating every 3-4 hours, so she's almost back up at her birth weight.

Lots of sleeping pictures! She only opened her eyes for a few minutes each day.


Love this one!


Caylee's first walk to the park

On our way to get newborn photos done in some ducky pajamas


So peaceful! She sleeps for about 3-4 hours at a time, so that's not too bad for me.  I get up once or twice during the night to feed her and she nurses for about 30 minutes.  She falls asleep every minute or two, so it's quite a struggle to keep her awake enough to eat.  I constantly tickle her neck, feet, and tummy to wake her up!

Her umbilical cord stump fell off at a week old.  I left her here to grab a new shirt after she spit up and when I came back the stump was sitting next to her!


No comments:

Post a Comment