By Tuesday, I started to miss Connor a lot and was eager for him to come visit us in the hospital. After daycare, he nervously came by to see us. He seemed very scared and overwhelmed, but he was very interested in meeting "Baby Sister." They took him to see her in the nursery through the window and I wish I could have been there to see his reaction.
This is my favorite photo of his hand on the window while he looks at her.
When they came back into the room, we put on our Mama and Big Brother bracelets.
He was really nervous around me with all the machines, but I wanted to at least hold his hand.
He loved my barf bag :)
The Mickey he got from Caylee was a big hit and I think it helped comfort him a little in a strange place.
Daddy walked them to the car and they went home to go to bed. I think he was a little overwhelmed with everything that night.
He came back the next day and felt a little more comfortable.
This was the first time he was able to meet Caylee face to face, and he did great!
To help him feel more relaxed, he put Caylee's Lil Sister bracelet on her foot to match his.
He loved his new Big Brother bracelet and her matching Lil Sister one!
Our matching bracelets :)
I think he loved that we were "same" and he liked comparing our bracelets.
He also gave her the matching Minnie Mouse stuffed animal. I was told he LOVED his Mickey that he brought home the night before and he slept with it. He brought the Minnie Mouse home and put it right into her bed for her too.
I'm so proud of him and how well he did with all the changes and new things going on. He's such a proud big brother and he loves to show off "baby sister" and pet her. It's a true blessing to have both of them in my life.














No comments:
Post a Comment