This was the first year that Connor's classroom had a Valentine's Day party. They asked all the children to bring in Valentines for their friends, so I came up with a little craft we could do together.
Connor used his crayons to color on each Valentine and then I cut them out and put them on curly straws.

I also tied on a little box of Valentine stickers with a ribbon.

Apparently, the party was very successful because this was his collection when he got home on Friday! Someone is very loved! I also stopped by daycare on my way home on Friday to attend their party. I think all the kids were pretty worn out from the their sugar high!

Connor used his crayons to color on each Valentine and then I cut them out and put them on curly straws.

I also tied on a little box of Valentine stickers with a ribbon.

Apparently, the party was very successful because this was his collection when he got home on Friday! Someone is very loved! I also stopped by daycare on my way home on Friday to attend their party. I think all the kids were pretty worn out from the their sugar high!

Nothing too fancy for dinner, but we headed over to Friday's for a quick meal and then ran to Target.
When we got home, we exchanged gifts as a family.
He got new headphones to use on the ipad with his "new" ears!
He also got a puppet Curious George book, but that was a big FAIL because he got scared and I had to hide it!
We got Dada a little tin of Reese's, some new socks...






No comments:
Post a Comment