Sunday, February 16, 2014

21 weeks



I'm starting to feel huge.  I know, I probably don't look that way to others, but I feel that way!  My Valentine's Day outfit didn't work out like I planned, so I had to settle for a pink shirt and pink plaid scarf.



Morning sickness is kicking my butt lately.  I've been really sick and it gets bad right around 9-11 am every morning.  What happened? I was doing better and now this setback is really hard for me.  I try to continually eat to avoid thinking about how horrible I feel, but it's hard when not much sounds good.  I'm hoping for a better 22 weeks...

On the topic of shopping...well, I'm a little obsessed.  The fact that I'm too sick to go to the gym means I spend my lunch hour shopping for deals.  This was the current stash on Saturday and then I bought a TON more on Sunday.
The nesting phase started over the weekend.  I had a ton of energy for some reason, so I continued cleaning out closets and reorganizing the baby's room.  Because of all my Ebay sales, it was much easier than I thought to move everything around.  Her closet is starting to fill up with clothes and now I can see how much we still need to get.  I'm sure we'll get some gifts, but I'm going to need a lot of new onesies, pants and pajamas to get through those first few months when you can go through 3+ outfits a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment