Thursday, February 13, 2014

Pull-Ups Potty Party

We were selected to host a House Party sponsored by Pull-Ups over the weekend.  They sent us a bunch of freebies for getting kids ready to potty train and I invited some friends with toddlers over.

I didn't go all out with the party decorations and food, but hey, I'm still feeling sick and it was a small group.  I did do some signs and a cute wall hanging using new underwear and Pull-Ups with clothespins.



I promised Connor and Grady that I would have balloons, so I picked up some zebra print ones to go with the decor.


For food, I just did some easy snacks like carrots & dip, cookies, grapes, pretzels, etc.


The goldfish in little napkin diapers were a hit too!


When the boys woke up from their nap for the party, they loved playing with the balloons!

This was Connor's reaction when he realized his underwear was hanging on the wall.

6 toddler boys in our house was quite a handful, but they had a blast!




Some selfies at the end of the party


After everyone left, the boys posed for some pictures with the decorations.




And this is what happened after...
Pure exhaustion and some Mickey Mouse Club...

No comments:

Post a Comment