Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Family Fun on Saturday

It's not very often that we have a completely free day to do whatever we want as a family.  Since it was really cold out, we decided to take Connor to a new play area in the mall that I've heard great things about.  He was a little nervous when we walked in, but we got him to warm up quickly.

He loved playing catch with the giant balls!

And playing soccer too...

They had cute little rides to go on!
He started to notice all the snacks that the other kids were eating, so we headed over to lunch.  Daddy thought he'd love going to Rainforest Cafe to see all the animals, but he was very wrong!  Connor was terrified of all the fake animals and refused to even sit by himself.

This is his "I'm going to murder someone" face.  I don't think I've ever seen him look this upset before!  I really think the fake animals freaked him out and he would have been more comfortable with real animals!

He took a LONG nap after that morning...and I loved that he sleeps the same way I do!

We all made dinner as a family and Connor even got to help give Kitty a little snack.


1 comment:

  1. That looks like an awesome playground. So nice for this cold, cold winter. And what a sad face at lunch!

    ReplyDelete