Love this picture so much! This was my favorite book when I was a kid and he's in my childhood bedroom!

We had to take Daddy's car to the dealer, so Connor fed his baby while we waited in the car.
I picked Connor up from daycare a lot last week and he didn't want to leave! He was drawing me pictures on the little drawing board one afternoon.
On Friday night, Connor had his first taste of Portillo's chocolate cake!
He loved it!
Saturday morning, Connor helped Dada shovel the snow while I sat in the car.
We went to look at "big boy" beds for Connor at Ikea. He wasn't very interested in beds, but he did love the escalator! In bed news, he had absolutely no interest in the twin bed and refused to even get on it. He did really like the toddler beds, so I think we're going to go with one of those. The Ikea toddler beds are actually longer than a normal toddler bed, so it should last for a few years.
Daddy finally decided to give in and buy a snowblower after the awful winter we've been having. Connor was such a good helper and he pushed the snowblower to the front with the salesman at Lowe's.
The ipad obsession continues as he insists on watching Mickey ALL the time...






I loved that book too! And a big boy bed!!! Awesome!
ReplyDelete