Avocado-sized baby this week!
Here's a new bump photo from my bathroom at work. Classy...
I'm down to very few non-maternity shirts, so I pulled out this one that I got from the thrift store. A little big, but I gotta get some use out of this one! I wore it for our date night on Saturday to dinner & a movie. We went to Kona Grill for dinner and I found some vegetarian sushi to indulge on. Yum! If I can't have beer, I loved being able to eat some sushi. Sitting through a 3 hour movie wasn't actually as bad as I thought, but it was also an awesome movie and it kept my interest the whole time.
In honor of the below zero temps early in the week, I pulled out my leopard fleece onesie. You can't even see the bump because it's so big, but Connor thought it was pretty funny that I was wearing jammies like him.

I went to the OB on Tuesday for a monthly check-up. No big news to report, but we did schedule our gender ultrasound for February 4th. I also got into the internist on Friday who gave me a steroid inhaler and nasal spray to help with my cough and allergies. I'm hoping it will finally make a difference!




Yay for 16 weeks! And you look adorable as usual! (Love the footies!) Hope you continue to feel good!
ReplyDelete