Being sick last week kinda took a toll on me, so I don't have as many cute photos. But there were several that were worth sharing...
Connor loves his new baseball and mitt and he's starting to try to catch using the mitt. Unfortunately, I think he's a lefty, so the righty mitt is a little hard for him. He also tends to put his hand in the wrong way.

Connor loves his new baseball and mitt and he's starting to try to catch using the mitt. Unfortunately, I think he's a lefty, so the righty mitt is a little hard for him. He also tends to put his hand in the wrong way.

We took a walk to the park and I took some photos while he wandered around...
Little guy in a big world...
I've been trying to take a photo of him on these benches for awhile. They didn't come out perfectly, but they're still cute.
The guilty look on his face after I found him with his bag of goldfish dumped on the floor
On Thursday night, we had dinner with the family for Rosh Hashanah. Connor did pretty good considering it was late and he already had a full day at daycare. He pigged out on the hummus and pita bread while we waited for dinner.
He ate his mac & cheese while the rest of us ate the traditional food. He went home early to go to bed, but he got to spend some time playing with Emmett too.




No comments:
Post a Comment