Friday, September 13, 2013

Touch a Truck

On Saturday, we went to our first Touch a Truck event.  Connor is just starting to be more interested in cars, motorcycles, and school buses, so I thought he might enjoy it. 

I think he was a little overwhelmed at first with all the giant trucks, lots of people, and all the noise coming from the vehicles.


They gave out little constructions hats and Connor loved wearing his!

I love the pictures of him in the garbage truck seat because it reminds me how he still has a very long way to go before his feet touch the pedals!



I was SO excited when I saw that they had a street sweeper!  I've always had a childhood dream of riding in one and I used to love watching it drive by our house.  I made Connor wait in a long line with me, so we could get our turn inside.


Connor's favorite was probably the old tractor.  I tried to explain that Old McDonald uses his tractor on his farm, but I don't know if he understood!


No comments:

Post a Comment