Monday, September 9, 2013

First poopy on the potty!

So proud of Connor!  I'm sad I wasn't there it witness it because I was sick in bed, but I heard the end of it from down the hall.

He was eating lunch and suddenly said, "Poopy," to Daddy.  He asked Connor if he had to go and if he'd like to use the potty.  Usually, when we ask, he says he wants to go in his diaper, but this day was different.  They went upstairs and Connor got excited to put his potty seat on the potty and sit on it.  And usually, he sits on it for a second and then gets off and says he's done.  But this time, he sat for a moment and went!  I heard the cheering in the bathroom and made myself get out of bed to go see it.  He got some hugs, high fives, and he got to flush the toilet all by himself!

2 comments: