Monday, March 4, 2013

Mysterious Words

Connor has a collection of words that he says all the time, but we don't understand them.  I try to use clues or figure out if there's some kind of pattern of when he says them, but nothing is popping into my head.  I'm sure he knows what they mean (to him) because he says them all the time!

Ah-bee
This was the first one and it's been going on for several months now.  It's usually repeated a few times in a row.

Dee-dah
No clue, and it's not Daddy either.

Ba-pee
This one just started this week.  I thought it meant the empty water bottle in my car that he likes to play with, but then he said it in the kitchen too.

1 comment:

  1. :)
    when Lovie started talking, i would ask her to show me. or i would repeat what i thought she was saying till i could tell by her reaction that i guessed correctly.

    ReplyDelete